Saturday, January 17, 2009

"I love it when a plan comes together."


After dotting all the I's and crossing all the T's I am VERY excited to have been asked to ride for Trek Store Cincinnati. Team members will include the likes of Bridget Donovan, Jacob Stallings and Justin Ouwerkerk. I feel that this will be a tremendous opportunity for me to be part of "team" as opposed to alone. Having a group to be able to ride and train with will allow me to meet the performance goals I have set for this season. The Trek Store of Cincinnati has been a long time supporter of our local cycling community and I am proud to a member.
Next big descion is which bike. Both Gary Fisher and Trek models are available. Do I go all out for the Fisher Superfly or Trek 9.7 Elite? Stay conservitive with the Paragon or Top Fuel 8? Any ideas?

No comments: